Digital Operations Project Manager
G-TECH Services Detroit, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Digital Marketing Operations Specialist role supports the Digital Experience Manager and is responsible for managing digital application issues and executing on digital strategy. This person will perform operational analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement or system and digital experience enhancements where applicable. A successful candidate will have a mix of business and technical experience, as well as the ability to work well with cross functional partners.
In this role, you will actively support the improvement of end-to-end customer and dealer digital experiences as well as our platform integrity. You will execute on new features and enhance the experience for the end user.
• Act as SME for day-to-day digital operations by collaborating with core teams in US, supporting agencies, IT, third party vendors, dealer help desk, dealer trainers, and occasionally dealer end users
• Responsible for triaging, supporting, and coordinating the resolution of platform/channel issues/incidents with internal and external IT and business groups
• Work with other digital product owners (tools and systems) to support, coordinate, and communicate changes, new releases, and standard maintenance
• Leverage strong understanding of operational procedures, protocols and communication paths to proactively monitor complex partner integrations
• Support and coordinate the execution and enhancement of digital tools for end customers, field staff and dealer personnel
• Manage backlog activities (current and future roadmap), review and approve technical user stories with acceptance criteria, evaluate and prioritize sprint work
• Manage a dedicated team and assist in performing User Acceptance Testing and routine validation of each environment after completion of launch, code deployment or maintenance release
• Monitor and respond to system performance inbox notifications
• Create and maintain program/process documentation
• May require evening/weekend deployment or incident management support from home office
• 3+ years of experience in digital operations working with technical teams during time sensitive/issue resolution incident management
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Information Technology, or related fields
• Proven team player who contributes to all levels of digital operations tasks
• Ability to influence and lead cross functional teams
• Ability to multitask, drive efforts to completion with attention to detail and quality
• Ability to work independently with a high degree of creative latitude
• Experience with Agile, Scrum, iterative, or waterfall development and project methodologies is preferred
• Experience with TFS or similar IT ticket management system
We work with the best of the best! Join us today!
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that provides high-quality, flexible staffing solutions to a nationwide client base. We pride ourselves in keeping employee attrition low and offering exciting career opportunities to Engineers and IT professionals! We are large enough to make a difference and small enough to genuinely care about each and every one of our employees! We work with the best of the best! Join us today!
BusinessView all jobs at G-TECH Services