- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Multimedia Project Management Lead to develop critical learning solutions and support global learning initiatives.
· This includes identifying and implementing internal training solutions to upskill / reskill the workforce and identifying innovative solutions in training development.
· In support of global initiatives this position will combine the fields of design (interaction, user experience, graphic, game and video) with the elements of education, instructional design, and experiential learning.
· The position will also evaluate, summarize and develop key learning metrics.
· It requires expertise in Instructional Systems Design (ISD) models, practical graphic design, and video production experiences, working with Subject Matter Experts/Project Teams/Business Partners, and strategic and critical thinking.
· This unique role offers a lifelong learner with a passion for creating exemplary learning experiences the opportunity to be a part of the team that sets the standard for a best-in-class learning culture.
• Work with stakeholders to evaluate existing interventions, analyze learning needs, identify learning objectives, and ensure learning meets customer expectations
• Design and maintain end-to-end learning experiences, and mechanisms for feedback, evaluation, and improvement
• Plan, design, develop, implement, and evaluate human-centered, learner-focused experiences for employees while leveraging online learning platforms
• Provide subject matter expertise on instructional design theory, training implementation, and effective learning strategies
• Manage projects using appropriate standards including needs, chartering, scoping, performance consulting, testing, and deployment
• Develop and author Web-based, Virtual Classroom, and Instructor-led training courses and modify existing materials and courses as needed, ensuring training meets accepted quality standards
• Champion milestones and project status documents, prepare presentations and other major project support material
• Drive a learning mindset with peer-to-peer and social learning and community-based interactions
• 5+ years of experience in course development tools such as Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia
• Experience with storyboarding, video scripting, recording, video and audio editing, music selection, sound effects, and producing. Examples include videos developed using Camtasia, Premiere, or After Effects software.
• 5+ years’ experience in design and development of adult technical learning, both Web-based and Instructor Led
• 2+ years of experience in Project Management
• Ability to work well in a team environment using strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong analysis and design skills with an emphasis on future-focused learning experiences
• Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technology, tools and methods
• Ability to think strategically, conduct needs assessments, and translate business performance gaps into learning and development strategies (such as visualized demonstrations, diagram, and other artistic visual aids)
• Ability to analyze and align learning and development metrics to business drivers and outcomes that make a difference in terms of organizational success
• 2+ years of experience in automotive related learning and development
• Familiarity with modern Learning Management Systems such as Xyleme Learning Content Management System, SABA Learning Management System, and Learning Experience Platforms such as Degreed
• Experience in web and graphic design tools for the development of multimedia content including brochures, marketing flyers, high visibility communication content in PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Creative Cloud software and other tools.
• Fluency in MS Office Suite of Applications
Bachelor's Degree in Educational/Instructional Technology, Instructional Systems Design, or in Audio-Visual Production, video production, and multimedia operation and development or related degree
G-TECH Services, Inc.
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients' job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
EducationView all jobs at G-TECH Services, Inc.