2nd Shift Production Line Associate
G-O Manufacturing Bessemer, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
This is a position working on a 2nd shift. Hours are M-F 3:30pm to 12:00amResponsibilities:
- Running wood shaping machinery that perform: cutting, notching, profiling and sanding of wood drawer parts from wood materials such as prefinished plywood, solid hardwood and MDF.
- Using check gages, metric tape measures and other tools to verify sizes of completed parts
- Perform Quality Assurance during each operation before moving parts to the next process.
- Learn product types, codes and quality standards to ensure usable part yield for assembly is available
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors and management. Proactively identify issues, bottlenecks in production and report machinery/tooling needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience and understanding of production expectations and manufacturing environment
- Ability to read a tape measure and basic math skills
- Strong work ethic, reliable and positive attitude
- Working knowledge of woodworking and general assembly techniques
- Experience operating woodworking equipment.
- Skilled use of table saws, miter saws and hand tools
- Skilled at reading technical drawings or blueprints
ManufacturingView all jobs at G-O Manufacturing