Job Summary: Assist in overseeing all aspects of the hotel operations, including guest relations, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, finances, teambuilding, and staff development. Responsible for all phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, human resources, food and beverage, and budgeting/forecasting. Empowers associates to provide superior customer care to guests, associates, and other visitors.
• Recruits, selects, trains, and manages employees to deliver superior guest services and quality products that will lead to maximizing revenue and profitability goals.
• Creates and maintains customer-driven operations, empowering hotel staff to excel in superior customer care.
• Develops, recommends, implements, and manages the hotel's annual budget and long-term business plan. Achieves budgeted sales and maximum profitability.
• Creates new programs in response to market conditions and revenue opportunities.
• Protects the hotel’s financial assets by properly administering policies and procedures for handling cash, credit cards, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other financial transactions. Also, properly administers policies and procedures for protecting the safety of guests and employees.
• Prepares monthly reports for owners.
• Ensures regular assessment and review of all hotel personnel by appropriate management staff. Coordinates internal training and development programs.
• Maintains a high personal visibility throughout the property and throughout the community.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management or Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of Hotel Experience. Minimum of 3 years of management or supervisory experience in any industry.
• Knowledge of local competition and general industry trends.
• Strong leadership and a professional image.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.