Brand Ambassador & Canvasser
G Fedale Roofing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
****This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in Marketing or Sales!!****
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seeks to generate leads where projects are active. Visits neighborhoods where the Company has active projects to canvass the area. Identifies homes with potential needs and meets with homeowners one-on-one to explain the value of the Company’s products and services.
- Seeks leads where storm damage may have occurred. Identifies neighborhoods that may have had storm damage where the Company does not have a current presence.Identifies homes with visible storm damage and meets with homeowners one-on-one to explain the value of the Company’s products and services.
- If able, tarps roofs on homes. Follows the approved script and protocol when speaking with a homeowner who is in need of a tarp to protect against storm damage. Tarps the roof as requested.
- Perform roof certifications as assigned. Follows G. Fedale roof certification process to complete a roof certification assessment and generate report for the customer. Assigned by office.
- Takes photos of before, during, and after worksites. Documents the progress being made on homes and the value being added to the property.
- Contacts potential customers one-on-one by visiting neighborhood homes. Visits homes in target neighborhoods to contact new homeowners. Knows and can deliver the marketing message.
- Leaves promotional material when a homeowner is not available. Ensures every home visit has either a personal contact or leaves material to review.
- Manages and participates in trade/home shows and events that showcase the Company's products and services. Plans, organizes and prepares for events. Delivers the Company’s marketing message and collects homeowner’s contact information at public events.
- Provides feedback to management on the results of lead generation. Maintains up-to-date records, data entry, and reporting of activities. Provides feedback to management on relationship development and identifies opportunities for additional impact or results.
- Operates as a hybrid role. In addition to lead generation, Brand Ambassador will assist with digital marketing, events, storm division, or P.A.M.I.. There also may be shared assistance between these roles.
- Seeks to improve productivity and results on a daily basis.
- Follows all Company safety rules and operating procedures, practices and guidelines.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by management.
G Fedale Roofing
Get fresh Brand Sales Ambassador jobs daily straight to your inbox!