Commercial Refrigeration/HVAC Technician
G E Mechanical Vineland, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION / HVAC TECHNICIAN
Now is the time to join G.E. Mechanical!
Why even bother exploring a new opportunity? I make a nice salary, I'm comfortable with my role and familiar with my co-workers...
Sure, these are fine reasons to stay put and keep on keeping on. However, if you're looking for more out of your career, for more out of life, then it's time to break-out of your comfort zone and embrace the opportunity to join the premier Mechanical Engineering firm in Southern New Jersey.
G.E. Mechanical LLC offers you more than just a salary and more of what makes life exciting and interesting. Beyond a competitive base salary and the standard medical, vacation, holiday, and 401(k) benefits, G.E. Mechanical offers you the opportunity to run your own projects, control over the daily decisions that accompany any job and unlimited growth opportunities. With the support of 42 year industry veteran Gary Forosisky and the team at G.E. Mechanical, our employees have a wealth of knowledge & experience at their disposal to help accomplish any career goal they have. With projects of all sizes in the pipeline and with the addition of a seasoned professional, growth opportunities are limitless. We want you to be the one who takes us to the next level. If you are ready to break-out, all you have to do is reach out today.
G.E. Mechanical LLC is a leading full-service mechanical contractor, headquartered in Vineland, NJ and serves all of South and parts of Central New Jersey. For over 35 years, G.E. Mechanical has provided a full range of refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning, and environmental services to commercial, industrial and residential customers. Family operated since 1984, G.E. Mechanical is seeking qualified Individuals who want to do well for themselves, do well for the company and grow with us as we continue to provide the superior service and workmanship our clients have come to expect.
HVAC-R Technician Responsibilities
- Responsible for Installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance services for commercial refrigeration and HVAC systems
- Commercial/industrial customers include restaurant equipment, convenience stores, cold storage facilities, distribution companies, and super market refrigeration
- Troubleshoot and repair commercial HVAC systems to including split systems, chillers, packaged units, oil- and gas-fired boilers and control systems
- Also work with food service preparation equipment
- Ability to work with tablet-based service ticket software system
- Perform preventative maintenance service for contract customers
- Ability to work overtime as needed and be part of a scheduled on-call rotation
HVAC-R Technician Qualifications
- 3+ years of Commercial refrigeration experience
- Commercial and residential air conditioning and gas/oil heat service experience
- Commercial and/or residential HVAC replacement experience
- Food service equipment experience (not required but a plus)
- Understanding of control systems and wiring
- EPA certification
- Professional, ethical, and a team player willing to grow with the company
*** Rewarding Your Performance ***
- Ability to accrue above-market vacation time
- Ability to achieve performance bonuses for several job related activities
- Overtime consistently available to increase earnings potential
- Education and training provided with monetary incentives available for education courses completed
- Company truck and uniforms provided
- Individual medical coverage provided
- Company paid 401k plan match
- Company paid holidays
HVAC/R TECHNICIAN SIGN-ON BONUS
- A total signing bonus of $5,000 is available if the technicians remains a G.E. Mechanical employee for the following periods: $2,000 at the 30 day anniversary, $1,500 at the 3 month anniversary, and $1,500 at the 6 month anniversary.
- Walk-in candidates must mention the bonus during the interview to be eligible.
- Union referrals are not eligible for the bonus.
- Recruiter referrals are not eligible for the bonus.
- Candidate must be journeyman or equivalent to qualify for the bonus and be on-call capable.
- The sign-on bonus is being offered for candidates that are applying to GE based on seeing an ad with the bonus.
- Other stipulations may apply.
G.E. Mechanical Building a Reputation, Not Resting on One!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
G E Mechanical
ManufacturingView all jobs at G E Mechanical