G-Clubs San Juan, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-End developer with extensive cutting-edge experience to join us. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing visual elements and delivering high impact features on our high traffic web applications to a global user base.
- Craft efficient, elegant, and scalable code with Agile methodologies.
- Create extraordinary user interfaces with cross-browser & device compatibility and accessibility.
- Support the team leader, own the work, share experiences, help teammates via peer review and by drafting thoughtful documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering and or related field.
- 2+ Years’ experience.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Knowledge in Angular, React, or Vue ecosystem and front-end engineering
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, Cypress)
- Performance optimization, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Material UI
- Experience with cross-platform frameworks (React Native / Flutter...)
- Experience with Apollo GraphQL ecosystem
- Experience with i18n & a11y
- Experience with server-side rendering and SEO
- Experience with Agile software development (e.g. Scrum, XP), CI/CD, test-driven development
- Knowledge of Web security, OWASP, & PCI Compliance.
- Competitive Base Salary
- M, V & D Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Leave
San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Office environment
- Travel as required.
G Clubs is an Equal Opportunity- Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
AddressSan Juan, PR
TechnologyView all jobs at G-Clubs