Are you looking to get more from your pharmacy career? How about getting to know your patient's by name? How about working in an innovative and progressive pharmacy setting with today's latest technology and automation? If you answered yes to any of these, or all of these, G&G is where you want to be!
We are looking for a pharmacist who is fun, fast, and friendly and enjoys working in a fast pace work environment. The position would require the verification and approval of prescriptions, supervising pharmacy technicians, pharmacy interns, and cashiers. We expect all of our staff pharmacists to implement company initiatives to increase productivity and uphold operational standards including performance metrics, safety, and compliance.
Previous retail pharmacy experience is preferred. Applicants must have either a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or their Pharm.D. and be licensed in North Dakota with all held licenses in good standing. Certified Immunizer is preferred by not required.
- Compound and dispense prescribed medications
- Advise physicians and health practitioners on the interactions and side effects of medications
- Provide patients with pertinent drug information
- Proactively review prescriptions for proper dosage
- Supervise and maintain records of all medications
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other medical fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills