An exciting opportunity awaits you with our growing company for an Intern Technician.
The Intern Technician should have basic mechanical and electric troubleshooting skills along with a basic knowledge of the maintenance of hydraulic systems. Upon employment, the Intern Technician will go through training covering all aspects of parts and service at G&W Equipment including but not limited to basic to advanced learning on Cat, Mitsubishi and Jungheinrich lift trucks. The length of training will vary based on schedule and individual capability.
G&W Equipment offers an excellent benefit package to our employees, including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, short and long term disability. Our 401k plan includes a company match and we provide company paid life insurance to all employees with the option to purchase more. Above and beyond our Intern program, our techs receive extensive training, flexible hours with the opportunity for overtime if desired, company vehicle, cell phone, uniforms and in some cases laptops.
· Basic knowledge and capability of troubleshooting mechanical and electrical problems on multiple types of equipment
· Self-starter who can work independently or with a team of like associates
· Represent the company by providing excellent customer service and presenting themselves as a professional at all times
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Able to process paperwork associated with service work
· Able to effectively manage time and work independently
· Clean driving record
G&W Equipment, Inc., distributor of Cat, Mitsubishi, and Jungheinrich Lift Trucks, is a growing forklift and material handling company covering all of North Carolina, South Carolina & Georgia.
Locally owned and operated, G&W has been servicing the lift truck industry for over 55 years. To learn more about our company please visit our website at www.gwequip.com