G&G International, Inc. (GGI) is located in Denver, Co and is a division of G&G Outfitters, Inc., a branded merchandise agency in Lanham, MD. As a leader in event-driven international procurement, G&G has formed strategic vendor relationships with manufacturers around the world. Our multi-lingual logistics team manages an 8,000-mile supply chain every step of the way, from the inception of your idea to arrival at your loading dock. This gives our customers the ability to leverage the benefits of certified international suppliers without risk. We are looking for energetic, driven people to join this team!
- Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue.
- Support Sales Team
- Ensures that organizational goods or services consistently meet client needs.
- May be responsible for providing sales quotations as well as sustaining and renewing client contracts.
- Requires a bachelor's degree, business or related preferred and at least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Account Coordinator (AC) job functions:
- RFP received by Account Coordinator
- AC confirms details of potential order with client
- Detailed RFP sent to sourcing manager
- Vendor pricing received and reviewed
- Best pricing sent to logistics to land
- Logistics sends AC landed sheets
- AC markups the product and generates a formal quote
- Review quote with Account Manager for approval before sending to client
- Quote sent to client
- Follow up with client for PO
- PO placed by customer
- Quote pulled and compared to PO
- Monitor order status working closely with production and Overseas Quality Coordinator
- Receive and submit pre-production samples to customer and back to production with approvals or changes
- Contact client on a weekly basis to update status of order
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor Degree required; Business, Marketing or related preferred
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Fast thinking and fluid
- Detailed and extremely organized
- Dedicated team player
- Outside the box thinker-Solution minded
- Personal responsibility for work product
- This is the tip of the sword as far as our credibility as a service company
- Knowledge in International Importing a plus