Forklift Counterbalance Operator
Fuze HR Solutions Brampton, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Forklift Operator – Counterbalance – Permanent Hire Role
Great opportunity to work in Brampton, ON.
Our client is looking for a qualified and eager Forklift Operator who is interested and would work in the Brampton, ON area.
Our partner specializes in the plastics industry. They provide their customers with high quality product and results that suits their clients demands.
This position would like to offer you:
- Forklift License (Counterbalance)
· Salary: From $22.00 per hour - $1,000 Signing Bonus
· Afternoon Shift – 4pm-1am
· Full-time Permanent
What Is the Role:
The potential candidates must have prior experience in a similar role to understand the role of a Forklift Operator in the Food Industry.
- Proven experience as order picker or another warehouse position
- Experience or license in handling forklifts, pallets jacks and other warehouse equipment
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls warehouse items from the locations based on quality requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Plans and monitors product storage and dispatch
- Oversees stock replenishment
- Shrink wraps products to pallets
- Loads delivery vehicles
- Packs warehouse orders as necessary
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
- COLD, Ability to work in variety of temperature (-20 degrees to 4 degrees Celsius
- Ability to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers quickly and accurately
- Ability to read and understand pick tickets written in English
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when required
If interested, please reply with your resume or you may call 647-282-6955 for more details.
Fuze HR Solutions
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Fuze HR Solutions