Custodian - Warehouse
Fuze HR Solutions Brampton, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a long-term stable job in a warehouse environment? Would you like to benefit from a competitive salary? If so, this is the ideal opportunity for you! We are currently searching for a warehouse associate with prior industrial or warehouse cleaning and maintenance experience. Having the ability to drive a forklift would be a plus. The Warehouse Associate performs receiving, stock keeping, picking, packing and shipping activities.
Your tasks as a warehouse associate:
• Sweeping Floors
• Washing Floors using a ride-on floor washer
• Collection and sorting of empty pallets
• Emptying garbage bins
• Collection of cardboard and plastic from storage locations
• Dusting tables
• Dusting railings
• Watering forklift batteries
• Cleaning storage bins using wipes or vacuum cleaner
• Replacing damaged labels
• Some handyman jobs using basic tools
• Other related jobs as assigned
The required qualifications for the warehouse associate position:
• Must be at ease with working in different kinds of weather
• Must be at ease with operating heavy equipment
• Must be in good physical shape as workers are required to lift heavy packages up to 50 pounds
Don't miss this opportunity, apply now!
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
Must be able to read, count accurately, perform basic math equations, and write legibly. Must also be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods. Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis. Must be able to use proper lifting technique to lift 40 pounds. The ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety is extremely important. Must be able to handle stress caused by meeting deadlines due to tight scheduling. Must be able to shift priorities easily. Must be able to use hands and feet simultaneously and for repetitive movements.
- PLEASE WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES AS THERE WILL BE A LOT OF WALKING BACK AND FORTH
- STEEL TOES SAFETY SHOES REQUIRED
- The dress code is: nothing loose, nothing baggy or revealing, no sweaters with pockets or hoodies on them and no hats.
Fuze HR Solutions
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Fuze HR Solutions