Are you seeking a career which allows greater earning potential, more flexibility, and an increased satisfaction in providing services to your customers? Futurity First Insurance Group is seeking dynamic and motivated professionals looking to enter into the Life, Retirement and Health insurance industry to meet the demand of a rapidly growing consumer demographic!
➤REASONS TO JOIN FUTURITY FIRST
- Obtain direct experience by working with experienced Futurity First Insurance Advisors to sell life insurance, Medicare solutions, long-term care, disability, final expense, investment products & more.
- Unlimited earning potential of up to $100K a year or more through commissions and a unique “ALL IN” aggregate monthly production bonus.
- "Best-in-Class” products from over 60 industry leading carriers.
- Performance rewards including unlimited opportunity to earn product-based trips and incentives.
- Local support available including access to prospecting and marketing programs, case design, administrative support, continued development and mentorship from experienced industry management, and office space free of charge at the local branch.
- Prospects for new business through seminars, networking, marketing, and lead databases.
- Set appointments and meet with potential clients to help identify and meet client’s needs.
- Offer expert insurance policy recommendations based upon client’s needs.
- Prepare and develop illustrations and case designs in order to close sales.
- Provide excellent ongoing service and support to existing clients.
- Discipline to be a self-starter and ability to conduct business for yourself with the support and backing of Futurity First.
- 1+ years in a sales professional role.
- Must obtain license to sell Life, Annuities, and related products.
- Willingness and ability to prospect and network within the community to build client base.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude and willingness to be held accountable for results.
- Desire for continuous learning.
- Be a self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills consisting of oral, written, and listening skills.
- Collaborative decision-making and problem solving skills.
Futurity First Insurance Group (FFIG) is a nationwide insurance distribution organization that has a diverse and powerful combination of programs to support its insurance agents, brokers, and financial advisors. With branch offices in major markets across the United States, our community-advisors are empowered to build long-term relationships with their clients while specializing in income protection, asset protection, legacy planning and senior health care planning. Futurity First was founded in 2008 and became part of the Senior Market Sales family of companies in 2015.
➤THE COMPANIES WE REPRESENT
We partner with well-respected leaders in the insurance and financial services industry, to offer “best-in-class” products and services. These companies include Prudential, Lincoln Financial, John Hancock, Mutual of Omaha, American Equity, UnitedHealthcare, and many other carriers. Each carrier in our portfolio has been selected after a thorough review process. All carriers are actively managed and reviewed to make certain they maintain their financial strength and ratings and maintain the compensation, service and support that our advisors expect.
➤A PORTFOLIO WITHOUT LIMITS
∙ Our portfolio of products & services allows you to offer objective advice to clients. Our marketing programs allow a mix to help you meet new prospects & cultivate your existing clients.
∙ We've partnered with broker-dealer Securities America to give our financial advisors access to an open platform of investment products & solutions.
With access to our broker-dealer, Securities of America, and top insurance carriers, Futurity First advisors are able to provide independent planning strategies and recommendations to their clients. With an unparalleled choice of product and investment solutions, all backed by experts in marketing, training and comprehensive back-office support, Futurity First gives advisors the support they need to succeed.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level, then you owe it to yourself to check out Futurity First. Whether you're an advisor, agent, or manager, I invite you to explore an opportunity with the Don Lilly Agency. Our regional agency is responsible for the Mid- Atlantic region of Futurity First.
When it comes to training, support, products, and business environment, I don't think you'll find a better place anywhere. Visit www.meetfuturity.com/midatlantic to learn more.