This is an hourly, non benefited, 6 month contract
The Contract Supply Chain Analyst (6 months) will be responsible for providing support to Supply Chain functions including demand and supply planning. This role will support Retail and Market expansion activities, factory and fulfillment daily operations, and supply chain analytics and reporting requirements.
- Coordinate all activities between departments needed for successful expansion of Retail and Global Market Affiliates.
- Proactively ensure accurate and timely item (transaction coding) and BOM setup in Oracle as well as ongoing maintenance of the master sku database.
- Preparation of bi weekly monthly reporting in support of business requirements.
- In coordination with Planning and Purchasing, manage day-to-day interactions with both production plants and fulfillment centers.
- Document processes; develop and maintain SOPs and work instructions to ensuring back-up support can effectively perform job functions in absence
- Coordinate with necessary partners to clear Accounting variances and to process invoices into Medius.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college/university
- At least 1-year work experience in the fields of supply chain, purchasing, operations, logistics, production control, inventory management and/or master planning/scheduling (note this is NOT s Senior role)
- Strong aptitude for Analytics/Data Analysis
- Experience within CPG (consumer package goods) industry preferred
- High comfort level with manual processes that require forethought and planning to execute as well as proactively asking questions and seeking input from others
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Excel techniques such as VLOOKUP, SUMIF, and Pivot Tables.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook (will be turning findings into presentations)
- Knowledge of project management
- Experience in MRP systems; Oracle experience preferred (some training will be provided)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management
Local candidates only. Only qualified candidates will be responded to. No 3rd Party.
Key Words: Supply Chain, Analytics, Data Analysis, Reporting, Consumer Packaged Goods, CPG, EXCEL, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, Pivot Tables, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, MRP Systems, Oracle, Invoicing, BOM, Bill of Material, Inventory, Operations, Logistics, Fulfillment, Production, Purchasing