- Posted: 11 days ago
- $75,000 to $110,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Mechanical Design Engineer, EIT for MEP consulting firm
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Relocation $$ provided
Our (confidential) client is seeking an individual to join the Mechanical Engineering team. The candidate must thrive in a “team environment”, and work collaboratively with our firm’s integrated engineers and architects. This is a great opportunity for an engineer to develop more experience in HVAC building systems design, and into project management. Their established engineering team works in a collaborative and mentoring environment , along with stellar company standards, and a mission that defines our process.
The primary skill needed is the ability to function well in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- EIT Certification preferred
- Motivated individual seeking a great professional growth opportunity
- Revit experience preferred
- 1-5 years of experience
- Previous experience in mechanical drafting, design or engineering, plumbing design experience is a plus
- Familiarity with MEP system design
- Familiarity with CAD, Revit or other related software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
ManufacturingView all jobs at Futures Consulting
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?