The B2B Marketing Manager owns all lead generation strategy and execution to support the Futuredontics sales team in selling the 1-800-DENTIST product to dental practices and dental service organizations. The candidate will need to be expert in core B2B demand generation tactics such as email, tradeshows, and online advertising. This position is critical to the success of our sales efforts and they will develop a strong partnership with our Sales, Data Science and Creative Departments and participate in executive-level meetings as required. This highly visible position directly oversees the B2B team’s activities and reports into the CMO.
- BA or Degree in marketing
- 5+ years’ experience managing and optimizing online and offline marketing programs
- Demonstrable experience in a direct response marketing environment including email execution and campaign analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Record of success in targeting niche markets via Facebook and Linkedin
- Expertise with advanced email systems like SilverPOP/Watson/Acoustic, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics and experience marketing services to healthcare providers are pluses
- Drive strategy and tactics to support sales in achieving company goals
- Work directly with the CMO to develop and execute quarterly marketing plan that integrates lead gen campaigns across all key channels (email, direct mail, tradeshows/events, webinars, online advertising, social media, strategic partnerships).
- Analyze lead generation campaign performance and integrate learnings into the development of new campaigns to drive the right combination of lead quantity and quality.
- Determine required list pulls from internal databases and creating list segmentations.
- Lead the B2B team on marketing campaign concepts including CTAs and A/B tests.
- Import HTML and schedule email sends using SilverPOP (ie.Watson/Acoustic), including drip marketing or other standard communications.
- Build and manage landing pages and campaign assignments for tracking.
- Work internally with creative team to produce content, including creative briefs.
- Oversee B2B Marketing calendar.
- Manage relationships with third-party channels.
Futuredontics is the nation's premier dental marketing company. Recognized as dentistry’s premier new patient leads program, our flagship 1-800-DENTIST service has helped over 8 million dental patients nationwide connect with member dentists. Every day, thousands of patients get personally matched to dentists through our 24/7 call center or via 1800dentist.com. With unlimited live customer support, dentistry’s best marketing products and North America’s largest dental referral website, Futuredontics is the proven way for dental practices to grow their patient base and increase production year after year.
Benefits and Perks
Futuredontics is conveniently located in the beautiful Playa District, just seconds from the 405 and 90 freeways. At Futuredontics we pride ourselves in taking care of our employees. We value individuals and their contributions to the overall success of the company. In appreciation of those efforts we are proud to offer a generous benefits package tailored to the needs of our employees. Benefits-eligible employees have the opportunity to receive a variety of perks and benefits, including:
- A competitive base salary
- Benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Paid time off and a holiday schedule
- 100% company-sponsored life and long-term disability insurance and flexible spending plan
- A great office and culture surrounded by cafes, restaurants and pop-up restaurants, shops and more
- Food trucks 5 days a week
- Farmers Market Thursdays
- Basketball court, pickleball, pool tables, and table tennis outside
- Free healthy snacks
- Free gym next door with all the latest equipment