Senior Project Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
The APCCMPD is seeking a project manager for a 1-year contract position, open to renewal, to assist with various aspects of the organization’s activities and ensure optimal member engagement. This contract will require an average of approximately 15 hours a week, during normal business hours.
Qualifications, Expectations and Requirements
- Aptitude to learn and use new online systems
- Mindset to approach all APCCMPD members with customer-oriented solutions
- Responsive to emails, phone calls, and other inquiries
- Possess a creative vision to effectively display online content
- Proficient in social media, especially Twitter and Facebook
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, both inside and outside the organization
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a virtual office environment
- Flexibility to work M-F, an average of 15-20 hours per week, during normal business hours, regular days and hours to be agreed upon.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years in an office project management capacity
- Fluent with Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Adobe In-design, WordPress, and using social media platforms a plus
Contract Role Responsibilities
Implement and Manage the Membership Renewal Campaign Annually
- Develop “Welcome” material for new members/programs
- Engage lapsed members
- Engage new Program Directors
- Send out invitations to join APCCMPD
- Develop and Implement an Ambassador Program for new Program Directors
- Process member applications and renewals.
Managing the In-service Exam Administration
- Collaborate with testing vendor to send reminder to exam writers
- Ensure each fellowship program has information to register and administer In-service examinations. This includes:
- Work with Program Directors to identify Primary Contacts for the exam.
- Collate and communicate Primary Contact information to the testing vendor.
- Communicate deadlines and testing procedures to the Primary Contacts.
- Collate and communicate member inquiries to the testing vendor.
- Annually review and update exam promotional and informational material sent to membership, including website and email copy related to exam registration, administration, and scoring.
- Create member tutorials on how to use the portal, other APCCMPD Examination Resources.
Manage the APCCMPD Awards Program
- Update award information and promotional material for posting online
- Schedule conference calls for Award Review Committees and organize meeting material.
- Communicate with Award Committees regarding their roles, award timelines, and provide timely material.
- Compile award submissions and organize the submissions for the Award Committees to review.
- Compile and organize Award Committee scores for discussion on the Award Committee conference calls.
- Draft and Prepare Award Committee meeting minutes and award recommendations for the APCCMPD Board of Directors to Review.
- Correspond with nominees and their program directors on required submission information, as well as, provide updates on the award status.
- Work with Award Nominees to ensure copy for the APCCMPD Annual Awards Booklet is complete and formatted in preparation for publication.
- Timely maintenance of the Annual Award Tracking Tool.
- Manage the completion of Awardees Funding Reports.
Manage Communication with Members
- Respond to member inquiries via email or telephone
- Create member tutorials on how to use the website, members portal features, and other APCCMPD Resources.
- Create monthly the Member Newsletter
- Create and update copy for APCCMPD website.
Manage Multiple APCCMPD Committees and Task Forces
- Schedule conference calls
- Send out conference call reminders and meeting material
- Create agendas and write meeting minutes
- Manage Committee projects, working with Committee leadership to establish timelines and create deliverables. Communicate and work with committee members to accomplish project tasks.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding deliverables, deadlines, and other project requirements.
- Create and update copy for APCCMPD website.
- Update the APCCMPD Project and Committee Tracking tool with the status of the Committee Actions and projects.
APCCMPD Voices In #MedEd Blog and Medical Educator Podcast
- Work with the Editor-in-Chief of Blog and Executive Director to determine bimonthly blogs topics and authors.
- Maintain the blog review and publication calendars.
- Create and send invitations to potential blog authors/podcast participants and send reminders.
- Facilitate the peer review process through publication.
- Provide monthly summary to the Editor-in-Chief of Blog, Executive Director, and Associate Blog Editors.
- Prepare blog article and podcasts for posting.
Monthly Virtual Check-ins
- Work with executive Director to identify topics and speakers.
- Correspond with speakers to obtain information to promote the monthly check-in among membership.
- Develop scripts, introductory slide decks, and promotional materials
- Prepare recorded check-ins for posting on the APCCMPD LMS.
- Create branded social media posts to sustain audience curiosity and create an interest around APCCMPD products and resources.
- Facilitate online conversations and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- APCCMPD Annual Conference travel is required.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at FutureSense