The Regional Vent and Dialysis Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing all aspects of business development for our ventilator and dialysis programs. This includes the development and ongoing management of a business plan focused on hospital social workers, discharge planners, UR nurses, physicians, respiratory therapists, and other key hospital personnel, physician groups, managed care organizations, outpatient dialysis centers, and other community organizations with referral generating potential. In addition, this position will work closely with facilities and RCM’s for collaboration with facility and RCM business plans. The RVDMS is responsible for growing the overall vent and dialysis census to meet and exceed targets set both quarterly, and annually.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in a health related field
- Experience: Minimum one year experience as an outside sales/hospital liaison or other health related position, with some knowledge of ventilator and dialysis sales. Familiarity with long-term care and sub-acute care. Strong oral and written communication skills, required.
- Physical Demands: Involves sitting, standing, and walking, and possible stairs as well as extensive driving. Must be able to lift and carry 20 pounds.
- Travel: Travel throughout Maryland and surrounding states as needed.
- General Requirements: Must be capable to execute all terms and conditions set forth in the FutureCare Health and Management Corporate Employee Handbook.
- Maintain a dependable attendance record and adhere to standards of cleanliness, grooming, hygiene, and dress code