Support all technical and engineering stages of systems development, testing, integration, fielding, quality assurance (QA), certification, and maintenance. They shall participate in systems engineering activities including concept definition, system architecture development, system design, operational and system requirements development and management, external and internal interface management, security engineering, systems certification, communications and network engineering, hardware design and integration, system interoperability support, integrated logistics, training, fleet support, tactics and operations, mission engineering, metrics collection and analysis, modeling, and simulations. Other duties supporting these efforts include providing business operational and financial support, technical writing, documentation, configuration management, database maintenance, information assurance (IA), and system administration.
- Provide Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) including providing technical inputs to and maintaining provisioning and preparation of program
- Perform the verification, acceptance, verification testing and/or validation testing, and delivery package certification. Develop/maintain utility software for this QA task. Perform delivery package certification on the software and documentation delivery packages. Generate delivery package certification and acceptance
- Provide logistics engineering and operational support for the ILS function through the development of source material for ILS products ensuring engineering changes are properly incorporated in technical, operation, and maintenance products. Provide ILS representation at technical meetings and analysis of proposed system candidates to determine potential ILS impacts.
- Provide source data for Technical Bulletins, which define for shipboard personnel discrepancies in the system performance in compliance with the technical
- Provide input to training manuals, materials, and schedules for operations and maintenance as well as descriptive materials that aid in the familiarization of the system/program to the technical and command
- Prepare and conduct system, operational, and maintenance familiarization sessions for operators, maintenance, technical, command, instructor, and project
- Support the testing of COTS hardware replacements for system and software impacts. Evaluate hardware components for system suitability in order to address hardware obsolescence
- Active Secret Clearance
- Five (5) years' experience in the Naval logistics support including experience with equipment inventory tracking and management.