Future Tech Consultants, (FTC) is a comprehensive engineering, inspection and testing company. Owned and operated by Professional Engineers with inspection and testing experience. Celebrating our 25th year in business, we offer an impressive benefits and generous compensation package.
We are looking for:
Professional Engineers, Civil Engineers & Mechanical Engineers to perform QA/QC Inspections for new construction and renovation projects throughout the NYC metro area. Knowledge of and experience with concrete, masonry, construction material and NYC building code a PLUS.
- NYS PE, Civil or Mechanical Engineering Degree with field experience
- BS in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Ideal candidates may posses certifications from ICC, and/or ACI including: ICC Structural Masonry, Concrete Special Inspector, Spray-Applied Fireproofing, Steel Reinforcement, Welding, Bolting, ECC, ACI I and/or II
- Must be familiar with the New York City Building Code
- Working knowledge of the principles and terminology in the Construction Inspection Industry.
- Ability to read prints and find inspection locations
- Ability to produce inspection reports according to company standards
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Reliable means of transportation necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of industry standards
- Ability to work various shifts
- Ability to travel numerous job sites daily
- Highly motivated team player with a strong work ethic
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of project managers
- Prepare and electronically submit daily reports
- Organized and efficient
- Authorized to work in the U.S with a valid driver license
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package, including healthcare, dental, vision, dependent care account, company paid life insurance & long term disability benefits, paid time off, holiday pay and 401K with profit share.
Interested candidates, please forward resume/salary requirements.
Future Tech Consultants of NY
Why Work Here?
Room for growth, exposure to many different projects, many different scopes, many years of experience to learn from
New York, NY