As a Customer Experience Representative, this will be your specialty with great people skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Deliver outstanding customer service through email, social media, and mobile message
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Channel customer inquiries to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, product, operations, and design
- Brainstorm and execute ideas of optimizing the customer experience
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Energetic, kind, patient, and positive-minded
- Fast and sharp, fast and sharp, and fast and sharp
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and extremely organized
- Persistent work ethic
- Professional, knowing how to act & react is important
- Willingness to learn and grow personally and with the company
- Creativity to solve problems
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
Future Prints Inc
Why Work Here?
At Future Prints Inc, our mission is to impact and develop those inside our four walls and those we do business with each and every day.