- Posted: over a month ago
Were Future. Were 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We havent just survived over the past couple of years, weve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we dont plan on stopping any time soon.
Weve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and were looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
Who What Wear is seeking an Advertising Sales Director to join their talented, dynamic and fast-paced media sales organization. You will work closely with pre-sale teams to conceptualize and sell integrated advertising and sponsorship packages which include Branded Content, Social Media, Newsletter, Influencer opportunities, Podcast, Experiential, Programmatic Sales and Display Media. You'll proactively engage, strategize and cultivate deep relationships with senior-level clients and agency members.
As the ideal candidate, you must take pride in developing out of the box creative solutions to meet advertiser objectives and exceed sales goals. Client relationships and relevant digital sales experience in the Womens Fashion, Retail and Home verticals are also a must. The ideal candidate is as passionate about our editorial brand as we are.
- Relevant online Ad Sales experience in the Womens Fashion and Retail verticals
- Extensive knowledge and experience selling integrated advertising packages including Branded Content, Social Media, Newsletter, Influencer opportunities, Podcast, Experiential and Display Media
- Strong history of exceeding aggressive monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales quotas
- Relationships with decision-makers for major online advertisers and online media buying agencies
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited Holiday - You read that right! We trust you to manage your workload and time
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
- 401k match
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces. We operate a flexible working plan and are COVID secure
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and were going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. Were an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Future PLC