Program Manager / Sales Specialist
- Posted: August 03, 2022
At Future Metals we are a leading supplier of aerospace quality metals and other materials to the global aircraft manufacturing and maintenance industry. We operate from nine strategically located service centers in North America, The United Kingdom, Europe and Asia. We hold significant long-term contracts with leading OEM's and their subcontractors around the world, the size and scope of which allows us to obtain highly dependable products and delivery, as well as favorable pricing terms from our network of world class producers.
Salary: $70k- $100k
The Sales Associate is responsible for growing sales by working tactically and strategically as an Inside Sales leader. Manage Customer relationships systematically as a Program Manager and collaborate with Outside Sales and Operations to promote customer delight and world class service.
Benefits: Future Metals is proud to provide one of the most comprehensive benefit program. Our benefits package includes life insurance and long-term disability at little or no cost to our employees; paid continued education, voluntary benefits, including health insurance which Future Metals subsidizes a significant portion of the premium, dental, vision, short term disability and supplemental insurance; generous employer funded 401(k).
- Must be a team player and able to work well under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Responsible for quoting, following up, and tracking customer inquiries and feedback using FM custom tools to optimize pricing strategy, and track opportunities.
- Coordinate with stake holders to ensure inventory availability, and to assist in sourcing new requirements.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to support and communicate with the customer to ensure compliance in all aspects of business including quoting, sourcing, negotiation, contract review, order placement, production planning, and order tracking.
- Use internal tools to manage the Customer relationship, track satisfaction, and feedback.
- Be the Voice of the customer.
- Utilize and update Customer Portals as needed.
- Provide value to customer by sharing product knowledge in Aerospace Metals and Plastics Distribution
- Work with Outside sales team to periodically visit customers and grow relationships
- Forecasts trends and provide planning insight to Division Manager
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Provide market feedback to Division Managers
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and social media to promote Future Metals Brand and Products
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Serve as the link of communication between customers, outside sales, and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Promote and market new products or value-added services
- Perform outcalls to develop orders
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, and please be sure to include the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
BusinessView all jobs at Future Metals