Future Green Studio New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dynamic landscape urbanism and urban ecology firm in Brooklyn with a diverse portfolio and a commitment to sustainable practices is seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate, hard-working and highly skilled.
- Answer phone/handle client inquiries – provide quality customer service
- Coordinate IT and other general office duties
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system as needed
- Source and order materials and office supplies
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Keep office, kitchen and conference rooms tidy
- Assist Operations Manager, Principal and Business Manager as needed
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Organized and Detail-Oriented
- Strong MS Office and QuickBooks Skills
- Communication Skills (both written and verbal)
- Working Knowledge of Office Equipment
- Positive Attitude and Strong Work Ethic
- Able to Work Independently or in a Team Environment
Future Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Future Green Studio
At the forefront of a national design movement focusing on establishing place and identity through ecological design, Future Green Studio’s work focuses on reclaiming post‐industrial landscapes, on planning future visions for cities, and on greening New York City’s rooftops. We are a unique company, engaging in both speculative, urban, large scale conceptual landscape urbanism as well as small scale garden and art interventions. We design and we build. We are thinkers, designers, teachers, gardeners and craftsmen.
18 Bay StreetNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Future Green Studio