Contract Administrator / AR Specialist - Construction
Future Fence Company Warren, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, 401k, dental
We are seeking a highly motivated Contract Administrator and A/R Specialist for our commercial fence operation. This position will be responsible for oversight and administration of all project contracts and any subsequent change orders. They will communicate directly with the controller as well as the estimating and project management teams. Successful candidates will have the ability to work independently and with the Managers to maintain the integrity of our billing and contractual practices.
Job Duties Include:
· Oversight and administration of all project contracts and any subsequent change orders.
· Review, interpret, and comment on the terms and conditions of contracts to reduce company exposure to risk and potential liability.
· Enter awarded projects into Vista by Viewpoint software.
· Prepare and file Notices of Furnishings and Notices of Commencement according to designated state guidelines.
· Generate accurate and timely invoices for projects, including completing AIA billing and submitting invoices in third-party customer systems.
· Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
· Prepare Contractor’s Statement of Experience and Financial Condition as needed for prequalification.
· Manage all contractor requests for close-outs and waivers.
· Issue Certificates of Insurance.
· File liens when necessary.
Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree (preferred), or relevant work experience
· Minimum 2 years Contract Administration
· Minimum 2 years Accounts Receivable and Collections
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
· Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
· Previous experience in construction industry a plus
· Knowledge of liability insurance, bonds, and lien law a plus
Future Fence Company
Future Fence Company, founded in 1979, is the largest installer of commercial fence in the state of Michigan, and is focused on future growth. Our team of skilled craftsmen build some of the Midwest’s most interesting ornamental architectural metal products for bridges, buildings and streetscapes out of a variety of metals including steel, aluminum and stainless.
23450 Regency Park DriveWarren, MI
LegalView all jobs at Future Fence Company