FussFree AC is looking for an HVAC Service Technician.
The role holder is responsible for performing installs, repairs, and maintenance to a variety of HVAC and appliance equipment'.
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both property management company and residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in a service area, and work with dispatch to ensure the schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer/s.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service the emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Maintain and submit monthly mileage log forms.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at the job site.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate the system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to the customer what the issue is and what is the need to correct.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on the latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure a job is done correctly the first time.
- Prefer a bilingual
- Experience with property management experience will be an added advantage
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Valid social security number
- Must be able to pass a drug test(s) as required by the company
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Maintain accurate timesheet
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction