FusionTek is an established MSP with clients in the Seattle, Kirkland and Washington DC areas. We specialize in providing top-notch network and computer support and IT consulting services to small and mid-size businesses.
We are in search of an awesome Desktop Support Technician in the Kirkland, WA area to join our small but growing team. If you're looking for a great technical position and career with unlimited potential and want to work for an outstanding integrity-based company, then we are the company for you!
Who are we looking for?
- Were seeking energetic, flexible, and driven individuals with a thirst for knowledge and a passion for new technologies.
- Our ideal teammate is a results-oriented rockstar, whos enthusiastic, hardworking, and committed to personal and professional development.
- Youll need to have excellent customer service and communication skills, and the ability to talk tech with clients at all levels (and ensure they understand what youre saying!)
- The ability to work independently and self-motivate in a professional but fun environment while remaining cool under pressure is essential.
Here's what you'll be doing!
- The primary focus of this position will be on the support of desktop and laptop systems, including break/fix service, operating system and application loading, application configurations and user settings, and desktop administrative duties.
- Youll record, track, and escalate cases through our already established tracking system as well as help keep our documentation up to date and in tip-top shape.
- You will need to be familiar with basic server and network concepts and possess the ability to boot/restart servers/network devices and perform similar technical network services of low technical complexity.
- Youll get to be part of our team of friendly and knowledgeable people working directly with our clients, both remotely and onsite.
- Knowledge of Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / OS X Desktop Operating Systems
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365
- Excellent time management skills
- Impressive verbal, written, and communications skills
- Ability to lift and carry computer components up to 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation
- A+ Certification and/or Network+ Certification is preferred
- Familiarity with Autotask Ticketing System is preferred, but not required
- Mac experience (and an interest in learning even more) is a huge plus!
- 90% paid medical / dental / vision
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Fun and energetic company culture
- Continuing education and certification assistance
- 401k with 4% company match
- An excellent entry level technical position with a growing IT company with tons of potential for advancement!