Business Analyst - 8 Week Contract (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Analyst primarily focuses on the administration, configuration, development, and data analysis for company CRMs and Reporting Platforms. The analyst is also responsible for collecting and analyzing data for a variety of Dev/Operational measurements (KPI) being monitored and develops reports and improvement recommendations based on findings. The analyst works closely with the Director of Dev/Ops to help realize gaps and opportunities for improvements in all areas that affect business operations including but not limited to: cost reductions, resource utilization, and forecasting. This will be approximately an 8-week remote contract position.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- CRM administration, improvements, and documentation.
- Coordinate requirements gathering, documentation, implementation, and training for new business process implementation in the environment.
- Drive data quality and analytics to support the management of Dev/Ops- includes report development and generation using various data visualization tools or CRMs.
- Continuously seek to improve company performance through the monitoring of key performance indicators in pre-established quality metrics.
- Work with teams to understand and define problems, gather information, and provide recommendations for efficiency improvements.
- Provide input on the design and implementation of policies, procedures, and standards to ensure that quality standards are met within the Dev/Ops.
- Support and Administer Google Analytics campaign tagging and reporting.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or business administration preferred
- 3+ years’ experience working with CRMs and Reporting Platforms as a systems analyst or functional/technical consultant
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, SQL, JIRA, Datorama, Dynamics CRM, PowerBI, and Mavenlink.
- Familiarity with selecting and planning implementations for MarTech solutions and platforms (email marketing, social media management, customer relationship management CRM, etc.)
- Experience constructing & maintaining diverse & evolving MarTech stacks for enterprise-level companies, especially those in heavily regulated industries
- Understanding of how to set and achieve goals related to management, optimization, reach, and insights for MarTech solutions
- Ability to translate these goals into strategic Jobs to Be Done (JTBD)
- Research & documentation skills to outline solutions options based on goals & JTBD
Non-Discrimination Disclosure: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other status or class protected by applicable law. We apply this policy to recruiting, hiring, training, testing, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
NOTE: Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.
BusinessView all jobs at Fusion92
Get fresh Configuration Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.