- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
bout Fusion Transport
Delivering Next-Generation Logistics Solutions
Fusion Transport offer more than 40 years of industry leading experience providing customized supply chain solutions. We are a rapidly growing >$300M+ company with nationwide presence. We are an integrated third-party logistics company, with a brokerage division, an in-house long-haul fleet, several warehouses around the country, and a retail consolidation business. We currently operate under three levels of services which include Assets, Brokerage, and Warehousing.
From first contact to final delivery. Our approach is what is missing in the industry and our customer experience is what will allow us to take the next steps in Fusion’s evolution!
Shift Details: Thursday - Saturday
Tuesday: 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM
Wednesday: 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM
Thursday: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Friday: 2:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
As the Logistics Clerk you will be responsible for recording shipping and receiving information and performing hands-on inventory control tasks. Are you ready to put your skills to work for a rapidly growing company? Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll help you build an exciting career.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Enter customer part numbers, supplier information and other data into customer inventory management system with 100% accuracy
- Data entry administrative functions in established computer programs
- Process shipping and receiving documents and input information from the bill of lading
- Dispatch orders and provide tags for customer part selection
- Process claims for misdirected parts and use the customer system to update claim information
- Conduct quality control checks for supplier compliance
- Full training is provided, no experience needed
You’re a Great Fit if You:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Clerical or data entry experience
- Walk and/or stand for extended periods of time
What we Offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Competitive base salary.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Collaborative & committed team environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Fusion TransportRomeoville, IL
Transportation and Storage
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.