Senior Systems Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact? Fusion Technology is building a team to support the Airforce Command Global Command and Control System (GCCS) and Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO).
Who are you?
- Security-cleared Professional: You have made it through the process of receiving a United States government security clearance – congratulations! We know you are a trustworthy intel professional because you have an active Secret security clearance.
- Education is important to us: You have a achieved at least a Bachelor’s from an accredited institution in a field applicable to this position (Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, Engineering).
- Certified: You are a go-getter and an excellent test taker. You hold at least one of the following certifications:
- CCNA Security
- CySA+ **
- Security+ CE
- Or, perhaps, another certification that exemplifies your well-earned skillsets.
- Desired Skills: You have experience with the following:
- 8 years’ experience information systems administration support, of which two (2) years of experience providing technical expertise and support for C4 programs.
What we do:
The mission of GCCS is to develop, integrate, field, and maintain an evolving sequence of increasing capabilities for computer-supported management of theatre assets, in peacetime, contingencies (exercises), and wartime environments. Qualified and experienced candidates shall provide technical services to support GCCS-Joint (J) Common Operational Picture (COP)/ Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES), GCCS-Air Force (AF) Deliberate Crisis-Action Planning and Execution Segments (DCAPES), and GCCS-AF Logistics Feasibility Analysis Capability (LOGFAC) for Headquarters ACC, ACC GCCS sites, and other USAF operational or exercise sites as required.
What you’ll do:
- Demonstrated proficiency maintaining and configuring the following systems and platforms: SolarWinds Suite of tools, Oracle, UNIX, Microsoft suite of tools, Microsoft OS (i.e. Server 2019 and any subsequent version), System Center 9 Configuration Manager (SCCM) or Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM), WSUS, SMS, NIS+, ACAS, VMWare, NetApp, SPLUNK and Red Hat.
- Demonstrated proficiency maintaining and configuring the following server environments and functions: Active Directory, Domain Controller, Domain Name Server and Backup Exec.
- Demonstrated expertise with Network Infrastructure to include Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA), Firewall, Router, Switches, VLAN, TACLANE, IAVA Patching/Upgrade, Documentation and SOP, Failover/Coop.
- Demonstrated expertise with System Engineering and development IAW PWS.
Who is Fusion Technology?
Fusion Technology is a performance-driven HUBZone Small Business concern residing in the heart of the beautiful mountainsides of West Virginia, steps away from the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Criminal Justice Information Services Division's Headquarters. Founded in 2007 by an Engineer-by-trade, Fusion Technology dedicates our valuable resources to providing comprehensive IT services and solutions to mission-critical US Government programs and the Intel Community.
What matters to you matters to us.
Fusion Technology values its employees and works hard to ensure proper care for them and their families. We desire to compensate employees in a competitive, motivational, fair, and equitable way with other employers in the marketplace. Salary is only one component of employee compensation but an integral part of recruiting and retaining qualified employees. However, at Fusion Technology, we take a comprehensive approach and consider each employee's needs to tailor a compensation plan that provides financial security and peace of mind. Our competitive package includes a best-in-class matching 401K program, comprehensive Cigna healthcare plan, a competitive employer contribution to a health savings account, vision and dental plans, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and personal leave, in addition to paid certifications and training.
Fusion Technology LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Fusion Technology LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Fusion Technology LLC