Senior Java Developer
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Who is Fusion Technology?
Fusion Technology is a performance-driven HUBZone Small Business concern residing in the heart of the beautiful mountainsides of West Virginia, steps away from the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Criminal Justice Information Services Division's Headquarters. Founded in 2007 by an Engineer-by-trade, Fusion Technology dedicates our valuable resources to providing comprehensive IT services and solutions to mission-critical US Government programs and the Intel Community.
Who are you?
- Security-cleared Professional: You have made it through the in-depth process of receiving a United States government security clearance – congratulations! We know you are a trustworthy intel professional because you have an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Seasoned Software Developer: You are an expert in your field! You have at least 5 to 7 years of experience in software development, as well as a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or a related field). You also have had experience with Java software development on Linux based systems.
- Nice to Haves: Experience with Web Applications, Web Services, Relational databases (Oracle or PostgreSQL), and Linux Systems are preferred to be successful within this role.
What we do:
The FBI CJIS Division is seeking the expertise and skillsets of individuals (like you!) to support high quality criminal justice information and investigative services to federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial (FSLTT) law enforcement and to criminal justice agencies (CJAs) worldwide. Fusion Technology’s mission is to provide the FBI CJIS Division with the investigative resources, access solutions, and data sharing services necessary to actualize their mission to protect the United States and preserve civil liberties. If you are ready to accept this challenge, look no further than Fusion Technology.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for developing software in Java and possibly other languages to support a large scale IT system with Linux-based servers, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud instances, and Oracle and/or Postgres Databases
- Responsible for taking ownership and developing software to completion with each sprint, as part of an Agile delivery team that uses Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Responsible for full spectrum of the software development life-cycle
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Performs as a technical expert in the design development, coding, testing, and debugging new software or complex enhancements to existing software
- Works with technical staff to understand and to develop resolution of software problems
- Resolves customer complaints with software and respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements
- Participates in the development of software user manuals or other documentation
- Assists in the training of less experienced software development staff and may act as a team leader on less complex projects
- No supervisory responsibilities, accountable for own contribution
What matters to you matters to us.
Fusion Technology values its employees and works hard to ensure proper care for them and their families. We desire to compensate employees in a competitive, motivational, fair, and equitable way with other employers in the marketplace. Salary is only one component of employee compensation but an integral part of recruiting and retaining qualified employees. However, at Fusion Technology, we take a comprehensive approach and consider each employee's needs to tailor a compensation plan that provides financial security and peace of mind. Our completive package includes a best-in-class matching 401K program, comprehensive Cigna healthcare plan, a competitive employer contribution to a health savings account, vision and dental plans, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and personal leave, in addition to paid certifications and training.
Fusion Technology LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Fusion Technology LLCClarksburg, WV
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.