- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact? Fusion Technology is building a team to serve as the Network Engineer - Senior for the LAN Central contract.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive while being challenged, keep reading!
- Experience in telecommunications network design and management.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently, or under only general direction, on requirements that are moderately complex to analyze, plan, program, and implement.
- Experience in analysis and design of voice networks, LAN and WAN data networks, wireless networks, and/or network management systems to support voice and data services.
- Analyzes and develops telecommunications networks supporting a wide range of capabilities, including voice, data, video, and/or wireless services. Develops designs and plans for installation and maintenance of telecommunications systems from project inception to conclusion. Analyzes the problem and the characteristics of the information to be transported.
- Defines the problem and develops system requirements and network specifications.
- Closely coordinates with other information system professionals to ensure proper implementation of network services. In conjunction with functional users, develops alternative solutions and backup plans.
- Contractor is required to take applicable DLA and Host Activity site-specific safety training.
- Contractor is required to take OSHA compliant Aerial Lift Training.
- Must have 3 years network operations experience. Higher Level Education or Military service can be used in lieu of work experience.
- US Citizen
- Active Secret clearance with IT-I sensitivity
- Must hold one of the following IAT Level II or III certifications
- CCNA Security
- Security+ CE
- CASP CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or associate)
- Must hold one of the following computing environment certifications:
- CCSE NGX
- CCSE NGX Plus NG with AI
- CCMSE NG with AI
- CSMSE NG with AI Plus VSX
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Texarkana, TX
- Type of environment: Office
- Noise level: Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday – Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10% travel.
What matters to you matters to us.
Fusion Technology values its employees and works hard to ensure proper care for them and their families. We desire to compensate employees in a competitive, motivational, fair, and equitable way with other employers in the marketplace. Salary is only one component of employee compensation but an integral part of recruiting and retaining qualified employees. However, at Fusion Technology, we take a comprehensive approach and consider each employee's needs to tailor a compensation plan that provides financial security and peace of mind. Our completive package includes a best-in-class matching 401K program, comprehensive Cigna healthcare plan, a competitive employer contribution to a health savings account, vision and dental plans, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and personal leave, in addition to paid certifications and training.
Fusion Technology LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Fusion Technology LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?