Mechanical Inspector (International Construction Projects)
- Posted: over a month ago
Employee dedication contributes to our success, customer satisfaction, and our nation's most outstanding achievements. At Fusion Technology, we recognize that our employees are our greatest attribute. That is why our top priority is to attract, recruit, retain, and continuously motivate quality employees who meet or exceed customer requirements. Our dedicated people make Fusion Technology one of the fastest-growing information technology (IT) companies in West Virginia. As a HUBZone Small Business, we know what it means to work as one team. As such, we encompass all definitions of the word "team." So, are you ready to join ours?
Who is Fusion Technology?
Fusion Technology is a performance-driven HUBZone Small Business concern residing in the heart of the beautiful mountainsides of West Virginia, steps away from the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Criminal Justice Information Services Division's Headquarters. Founded in 2007 by an Engineer-by-trade, Fusion Technology dedicates our valuable resources to providing comprehensive IT services and solutions to mission-critical US Government programs and the Intel Community.
In 2020, we established Fusion ESG. Fusion Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG) is a division of Fusion Technology created in response to emerging demands on IT Integration closely related to human factors in the workplace. Operating from the Eastern Shore of Maryland in the idyllic town of Easton, Fusion ESG is a Technology Integration Contractor (TIC) that provides turnkey design, engineering, implementation, logistical, project management, and quality assurance solutions and services to mission-critical facilities worldwide.
Who are you?
- Exceptionally Skilled: You have an impressive 7+ years of experience on active construction sites and worked as a Mechanical Inspector from start to finish on at least 1 project. With all of this experience, you have developed a high level of attention to detail which you have put to use while tracking progress using Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), and project plans. You also have a solid set of personal and professional ethical standards, which you are able to articulate to others expertly both verbally and through written communication. Through your years of work, you have had some experience with Microsoft Office.
- Trusted Professional: You are well educated, possessing at least an Associate of Arts Degree or Associate Technical Degree. You have gone through the hoops to obtain and maintain an Active Top Secret clearance. Also, you have a valid passport that is more than six (6) months from its expiration, which you will need because you are going to live overseas for up to four (4) years at a time.
- Seasoned Expert: You are trained in general and project-specific security requirements and how to report on them. You spent seven or more years designing, installing, commissioning, and Operating and Maintaining (O&M) small to large government construction projects. During your time on those projects, you oversaw the construction crew and the inspection of mechanical systems construction in government greenfield and renovation projects.
- Happy and Healthy Candidate: You did your civic duty by trying to keep yourself and others healthy during this pandemic. You went out and got your COVID (Center of Disease Control (CDC) or World Health Organization (WHO) approved) vaccination. And if you haven’t done so yet, you are willing to do so.
- Extra Qualified: On top of everything else, you are a preferred candidate if you have a relatively broad amount of knowledge and experience in commercial construction as well as government construction. Bonus points if you already have an active ProjNet account and Personal Identification Verification (PIV) badge.
What we do:
The Department of State (DOS) Overseas Buildings Operations’ (OBO) mission is to provide safe, secure, functional, and resilient facilities that represent the United States Government and securely house our mission-critical Government personnel and intel. The largest application of this mission is related to building new and renovating existing US Embassies and Consulates abroad. Fusion ESG supports this mission by providing project management and engineering services culminating in the construction management team that augments and facilitates the OBO Project Directors, Outside the Contiguous United States (OCONUS). Our team provides experienced and steady construction management for functional facilities overseas that represent American values and the best in American architecture, design, engineering, technology, sustainability, art, culture, and construction execution.
What you’ll do:
- Design reviews
- Monitor construction and inspections
- Respond to Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Control and complete assigned tasks ensuring consistency with project requirements
- Interface with and provide subject matter expertise to members of the project team
- Use and protect classified materials
- Communicate with the Fusion Project Management Office (PMO) in meetings, reporting, and the timely escalation of project issues
What matters to you matters to us:
Fusion Technology values its employees and works hard to ensure proper care for them and their families. We desire to compensate employees in a competitive, motivational, fair, and equitable way with other employers in the marketplace. Salary is only one component of employee compensation but an integral part of recruiting and retaining qualified employees. However, at Fusion Technology, we take a comprehensive approach and consider each employee's needs to tailor a compensation plan that provides financial security and peace of mind.
Our standard competitive package includes a best-in-class matching 401K program, comprehensive Cigna healthcare plan, a competitive employer contribution to a health savings account, vision and dental plans, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid personal leave, and paid certifications and training. We recognize that Outside the Contiguous United States (OCONUS)-based employees need additional benefits assistance. That is why Fusion Technology has created an additional package for all our OCONUS-based employees to provide peace of mind, safe travels, and financial stability. The OCONUS benefits package includes:
- International healthcare (including vision and dental)
- Paid travel expenses
- Meals and Incidental Expenses (M&IE)
- Lodging allowances (including visa, immigration, and residence fees)
- Completion and vacation incentives
- Medivac and DBA insurance
- Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA) (when applicable)
- Post-Differential and Danger Pay uplifts (when applicable)
Fusion Technology LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Fusion Technology LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?