Fusion Solutions a Telecom Staffing Company based out of Plano, TX, catering to the carriers and OEMs directly for their individual resource needs as well as SOW / Turnkey support. We are looking for a Construction Manager II for a contract role in Indianapolis, IN
- Position: Construction Manager II
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Type: Contract
Construction Manager Accountable for all Civil Works and associated financial control via Scheduling (time), SP/ASP and Quality Management on a given project. Ensure that all Service Providers are adhering to Ericsson standards, processes and procedures as well as all Federal and Local standards. Identifies continuous improvement opportunities. Must be physically located in Indianapolis area throughout project. Interfaces with External Interfaces: ASP/SP, Customer PM Internal Interfaces: IM Lead, Project Admin, Project Sponsor, CPM Responsibilities Include
+ Assess and control charges to the agreed site design
+ Assures that:
- Only Customer's approved materials are installed on the project
- The agreed Civil Works guidelines and schedules are followed and enforced.
+ Attend coordination and progress meetings
+ Awareness and on-site supervision during where risk of disturbances in customer site performance is high.
+ Check that the working environment is maintained at an acceptable level, carry out safety inspections and ensure that tools, etc. are in good working condition.
+ Civil Works problem solving as required during the project.
+ Coordinates site activities and assures that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the Project goals and objectives.
+ Drive schedule activities and trouble-shooting results.
+ Ensure that:
- Service Providers and vendors/suppliers meet all the technical specifications with respect to E/// and customer specifications.
- Workmanship quality of the installations done by the Service Providers is within the Contract, Ericsson standards and Customer expectations.
- All Ericsson, Federal, Local, and customer safety guidelines and construction procedures are enforced during the entire Civil Works phase of the project.
+ Knowledge in workers safety and work environment safety.
- Site pre-inspections and coordinate post-construction audits.
- Site verification.
- Visual inspection of quality on site.
+ Prepares regular interval progress reports as required by the project
+Provide accurate status information on the progress to project management.
+ Provide technical assistance to the Service Providers and any other suppliers that provide services associated with the Civil Works activities.
+ Reject wrong deliveries of material to site.
+Report bad performance and quality on site.
+ Responsible for the proper interpretation and compliance of the civil design plans.
+Supervise, coordinate and monitor works with the Service Providers and other disciplines that have an interface with the Civil Works part of the project.
+ Team leadership focusing on quality and results.
+ Write claims, order and return materials.
+ Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following:
- SOW and preconstruction documents (NTP, SOW, RFDS, safety guidance, QA standards, etc)
- NTP receipt verification o RFDS submission review and changes o Civils acceptance documents, submission receipt, review and approval
- Civils progress PFA verification (daily)
- Close out document review and acceptance sign off Construction Manager 2
+“ CM2 Has GOOD knowledge and skills. IDENTIFIES and SOLVES complicated problems that require careful analysis by ADAPTING existing procedures, techniques and methods. ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTES to improvement and change. Works INDEPENDENTLY.
Experience/Qualification Level 2-5 years:
- Job-related experience with project builds over 200 sites Reports to CM3 (Lead) or IM Lead
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Heath, Dental, Vision & Life Benefits
Please let me know if you have any questions / suggestions / interest. We provide referral bonus as well. Feel free to forward this email to your friend.
Fusion offers standard benefits package with health, dental, vision, 401k, LT / ST Disability and Life Insurance. We also run weekly payroll. We provide support for advance, booking for hotel / airfare when needed.
Please send your resume, certificates or badges and visa details (if applicable). To apply, send your resume and any other applicable documents to email@example.com
Working At Fusion Solutions
One of our greatest strengths is our people. Fusion Solutions hires highly qualified telecom professionals with the expertise and insight to tackle the most challenging Telecom technology projects. We’re looking for hard-working, technology driven technicians, engineers and managers with expertise in Telecom who like to achieve results, and who are dedicated to helping our clients meet their commitments.