Indications and Warning Project Engineer / TS / SCI w/ CI Poly
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For this position, organization, coordination, and collaboration are key in leading an Integrated Product Team (IPT) across the Enterprise. Experience in space systems is a plus as well usage of Confluence, Jira and familiarity with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE).
You will support a large System Engineering & Technical Assistant (SETA) contract responsible for the complete end-to-end life cycle of the customer's Ground Enterprise for Space Systems. The project performs technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for critical government systems. We work to constantly improve acquisition policy and procedures to devise strategies for deploying and implementing new acquisition initiatives and measuring the effectiveness of these implementations as part of the system acquisitions. You will be expected to support various program technical and management forums and meetings to include Engineering Review Board (ERBs) and to run IPTS and Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) on behalf of the customer Enterprise System Engineer (ESE).
What you’ll Get to Do:
The selected candidate will serve in the Protection Domain and will support Indications and Warning (I&W) innovations and Major Systems Acquisitions. The candidate will track Acquisition Office activities and assess performance against meeting community Statement of Capabilities (SOCs) across missions. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with other engineers to come to agree for integration and closure of space I&W systems
- Assist with System Requirements Closure through the conduct of Systems Engineering Lifecycle Readiness Reviews and System Engineering Technical Reviews.
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and Engineering working groups that will review and assess the maturity of engineering Artifacts, CONOPS, Interfaces, and Architecture products.
- Assist with decision support and technical consultation, meeting coordination, and leading the development of initial recommendations for Government decision-makers.
- 5 years with BS or 3 years with MS.
- Current and Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, operations research, engineering management, or related STEM degree program.
- Professional communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills
- Dedication to the mission with a passion to learn
- Experience with space systems acquisitions.
- Familiarity with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools.
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience with the Intelligence Community.
Fusion PPT, LLC
Get fresh TS Electrical jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.