BI Report Writer/Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Fusion Health is seeking a bright, motivated, and outgoing Data Analyst/Report Writer to join our Fusion Health at our Woodbridge, NJ office location! This candidate will participate in dynamic and challenging projects building and modifying reports using SSRS and Crystal reporting. We are looking for an ambitious team player who is target driven and passionate about achieving results.
Fusion Health was founded in 2006 and provides HealthTech solutions that proactively manage the quality of life for underserved patients managed by government agencies such as Public Health, Rehabilitation & Corrections. Our mission is: to deliver impactful solutions that drive efficiency for clinicians in movement-restricted communities.
Fusion Health has been recognized by INC as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States for four consecutive years, #38 in the NY Tri-State area, and #8 in New Jersey. Fusion has also been recognized by Deloitte on its Fast 500 list of fastest-growing technology companies in the United States.
Building a quality team takes a lot of work. Our founder and CEO, Bryan Jakovcic (EY Entrepreneur of the Year) works hand in hand with our Human Resources team and we are searching the globe for the Fusionite of tomorrow. Our team is among some of the brightest and most inspiring in the industry. To boot, they love working at Fusion so much that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work by Fortune!
We pride ourselves on our modern company culture as a vibrant and diverse group. Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. Our headquarters is located in Woodbridge, New Jersey, just minutes from several major train stations. Lovingly known as HQ4, it features high-tech open working spaces, multiple meeting areas, café, a gym, and an arcade! Our satellite office locations are also equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and similar amenities.
A positive culture is a core fundamental at Fusion. While we are looking for the brightest minds around, ideal Fusionites should be strong problem solvers, be able to work independently, have great communication skills, and have a fun/energetic personality.
To date, Fusion has phenomenal retention of our team members. Our fundamental belief is that employee satisfaction is critical to achieving our mission/vision, so we provide competitive compensation, professional development, career advancement opportunities, and a supportive team-based atmosphere. We also provide a full range of health-related benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K.
We also offer numerous work-life enhancements such as:
- Work From Anywhere (WFA) program (up to 100 days WFA per year)
- 20 PTO Days to start, with an additional PTO day per year for each year you are a Fusionite (up to 30 PTO days max/year)
- Business casual dress code
- Easy-going corporate structure. We hate red tape.
- Accessible leadership.
- A REALLY COOL OFFICE (Click for Photos)
Position Description & Responsibilities:
This role will provide assistance with a multitude of projects that will enhance the clients and company’s reporting needs, such as:
- Primary support contact and expert for SSRS and other data virtualization tools
- Develop and enhance existing reports/dashboards to improve performance and presentation
- Identification, specification, querying, validation, and delivery of standard and custom reports
- Maintain current and future Reports using SSRS
- Maintenance and conversion of existing Crystal Reports.
- Testing / debugging reports and SQL statements to support ongoing quality assurance.
- Learn our business processes and operations to be able to provide support to business applications users.
- Follow up on all production issues and customer inquiries to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop future Power BI reports: trend, analysis, baseline, and benchmarking.
- Collaborates closely with technical support, database administrators, systems analyst, software developers, and other business groups.
- 2-4 years related experience in business analytics. Intermediate experience with multiple reporting systems (e.g., SSRS, Crystal, Power BI)
- Minimum 2 years of functional experience in Microsoft SQL Server and SQL or other RDMS environments
- Proficient with SQL Server including the ability to optimize queries to efficiently retrieve data.
- Familiar with data warehouse and data mart table structures.
- Business analytical skills, including advanced usage of data tools and applications.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication required
Desired Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Hands on experience working on any industry leading reporting tools such as Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, etc.
- Experience writing SQL Stored Procedures and transact-SQL.
- Experience in Python, but not required
- This is an on-site, full-time, salaried position at our Woodbridge NJ office location. Our normal hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- This position description is not intended to be exhaustive, and other duties may be assigned as they arise.
- It is not expected that applicants have any familiarity with Fusion’s proprietary applications, Healthcare software, or Corrections/Public Health business processes. Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate related experience and transferable skills that will work well with the Fusion team.
- Fusion is an equal employment opportunity employer.
For Internal Use only: In reference to our Employee Referral Program, this opening is ‘Level 4’
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?