We are offering a professional business advisor and coaching position for fast-growing real estate practices and teams. For a full-time position, the income can range from $70,000 to over $250,000 annually.
A successful candidate will be able to offer through our company significant business resources to real estate agents who are interested in dramatically expanding their business. These resources include, but are not limited to, thousands of dollars of business building systems and processes and the staff to operate those business systems—all provided as an investment into the agent’s business. The agent compensates Fusion primarily only when they are closing transactions to allow them to cash flow their growth. This is a true investment into the agent’s business.
With this investment we also function as a “board member” or trusted advisor to the agent encouraging best practices and full adoption of our systems to ensure the likelihood of success. Successful candidates for this position will be trained extensively on our business plan template, business philosophies and business systems/processes.
Fusion’s offer is unique in the real estate world. We have partner-agents in several states, and we are currently looking to scale nationwide over the next 3 years. We work with agents from various brokerages including RE/MAX, Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams to name a few. It is our practice to present our services personally to a potential partner to ensure full comprehension and interaction with that partner.
The Purpose of our Company:
Fusion Growth Partners is a business incubator and micro venture capital company. When we partner with a business owner, we invest heavily into their small business and help them to significantly grow their clientele and build a true business or company.
We accomplish this by providing sophisticated business planning, complete systems and processes and the use of our trained staff to run those systems. As far as we know, we are the only company in the country that currently offers these services and is compensated in a way which conveniently accommodates the cash flow challenges of a real estate agent.
For the benefit of those who are reading this ad, you can view an example of the presentation we provide for Real Estate Agents at:
and you can view the rest of our website at https://www.fusiongrowthpartners.net
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate is a polished professional with communication skills, who is very persuasive but not “salesy”, does not shy away from difficult conversations and attacks problems or issues head on. Our candidate must be able to present ideas and concepts with confidence and assurance. Our candidate must be able to work with very strong-willed people and be able to show them a different perspective, which they will embrace over time. We would like our candidate to have worked in residential real estate, although it is not necessary.
The two main responsibilities of this position are business development and managing partnership accounts and relationships as an advisor to their business.
The purpose of our Partnership Development Executive is to “build” a book of business of high-quality partners and then to be fanatically obsessed with success and business growth of each and every one of the partners you serve. The Partnership Development Executive, as an executive, is totally responsible for the experience of the client. Fusion provides a team of individuals to work on the client’s behalf but the PDE must push for success. Real estate agents join us for the purpose of scaling their businesses and it is the job of PDE to make sure that happens.
1. Business Development: To make sure that we grow our business partners’ businesses, we must make sure we only partner with the right people. Therefore, you will identify and develop potential high-quality targets. You will need to make introductions and present the concept of our business. You will need to have face to face meetings to interview potential partners and to present our partnership services. You will need to be able to negotiate and successfully secure an agreement that is financially healthy for both the client and Fusion. You will need to study and learn our nuanced processes to achieve the above.
2. Advisory / Management of Accounts: The second part of the position is to be an advisor / consultant for real estate agents and team leaders to help them grow their businesses. During our presentations we present this relationship, similar to a trusted business advisor or someone who is on their “Board of Directors”. In our opinion, a great board member or business advisor argues and fights for what is best for the partner’s business and what is best for the partner. The advisor wants the partner to focus on doing what IS GOOD for the business, not just what feels good. The Partnership Development Executive must be able to present sophisticated business ideas and discuss these ideas in detail to help our partners understand why we are encouraging them to implement Fusion’s proven business methodologies. Our advisor service is essentially high-level consulting
● Someone who is fanatically obsessed with the success of every single client they manage.
● Someone who is fanatically obsessed with doing the best they can for everyone on their team.
● Someone who is fanatically obsessed with contributing to the success of the company
● Someone who has experienced success on a high level or in a position
● Professional in appearance, dress and actions
● Someone who will follow company systems and processes.
● Someone who can work autonomously with little or no supervision.
● Someone who is comfortable presenting concepts and ideas
● Someone is persuasive, but not salesy.
● Someone who is authentic
● Someone who can listen and be kind BUT is not a person who gets intimidated by a strong personality and can share different points of view without being abrasive or defensive
● Someone who is willing to walk away from a partnership opportunity if the potential is not a good fit for Fusion.
Benefits-Medical, Dental, vision, 401K
Compensation Range- $70-$200K Annually
Skills- Group presentations, Sales Experience, Account Management, Consulting Experience, Deal Closing
Hiring Company- Fusion Growth Partners
Fusion Growth Partners
Why Work Here?We are a company of about 50 employees that have been in business for a few years. Everybody here believes in our mission to help real estate agents scale their business and believes in the company. We are now at a point that we want to grow nationally. We have a great group of people working hard for that goal and we are looking for very talented people to help us get there!!
Grow - Learn - Advance