High School Science Teacher
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Futures Academy is the leader in personalized learning. We are a network of schools serving students who learn better outside the traditional classroom environment. Our success rates are based on continually adopting the most effective teaching and learning techniques, both traditional and innovative, to help students find and maximize their strengths. Founded in 1985 by Dr. Karen Bishop, we a growing community of 15 schools across California, spanning from Northern California to Greater Los Angeles to Orange County, and San Diego. We have over 16,000 graduates and alumni who have found a better way to learn.
Futures Academy in Cupertino, CA is looking for dynamic, dedicated, and energetic teachers to inspire and help our students achieve academic excellence. We are currently accepting applications for High School Science Teacher/Tutor.
***This is an in-person position, located in Cupertino, CA***
We are leaders in innovative education. We teach, inspire, and cultivate a love of learning. At Futures Academy, we exemplify our ETHOS – We Exude energy and optimism, we Think and act creatively, we Honor our commitments, we Openly collaborate and communicate, and we Serve students, families, and each other.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 1 year teaching
- A love of teaching and desire to help students succeed
- A Passion for Education
- Availability to teach at least 15 hours a week
- Must live locally to be considered
HOW IT WORKS:
- Teach students in a 1:1 model
- Occasionally teach small groups of middle or high school students for labs and/or tutoring
- Motivate middle and high school students to reach academic excellence
- Become part of an amazing and dynamic teaching team
Part-time with the potential to grow into full-time. We are open for classes Monday through Friday, from 7:30am-6:30pm. You have the ability to set your schedule based on your hours of availability in conjunction with our open class slots that need to be filled.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- teaching/tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Powered by JazzHR
EducationView all jobs at Futures Academy