- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fuseideas is looking for an Account Manager to manage some of our high profile, diverse client accounts. The ideal candidate would be a motivated self-starter who would be responsible for leading direction across varying channels, including web/interactive, traditional media, print, branding, broadcast, and content/social media. The candidate we are looking for is able to efficiently and effectively manage the execution of client work and is responsible for ensuring that all creative work follows our established agency process as well as keeping client satisfaction top of mind.
In this role, you will work alongside an Account Director to manage your client's book of business, managing their goals and expectations, while helping guide the overall inclusive marketing strategy for your accounts. You will work with the agency teams to ensure all initiatives are delivered on schedule and on budget at a high level of quality.
In this role you will:
- Participates in and produces weekly status reports and meeting follow up reports
- Work on projects across many disciplines such as creative, digital, production, traditional and interactive media, and experiential
- Follows up on status of projects internally production, budgets, schedules, and advises team of any delays or variances
- Making sure all work is completed in compliance with client contracts and ensuring all projects are accurately billed
- Responsible for ensuring project materials are received and obtaining client signoff on projects
- Assisting with the development of client presentations
- Remains current on all aspects of client marketing trends and other areas affecting the client's business such as vertical research
- 3-4 years of account management experience
- Experience working in client-facing environment
- Experience estimating, tracking, and managing multi-phase project budgets
- Exceptional time management, proofreading and organizational skills
- Able to resolve and/or escalates project issues in a timely fashion
- Able to think strategically, offering solutions that solve multiple levels of client needs
- Travel as needed (less than 10%)
Fuseideas is an award-winning, independent, full-service agency enabling clients to maximize their brand's potential in a rapidly changing world. Fuseideas' integrated team of over 40 professionals connects brands to people at the intersection of creativity, media, technology, and experiences.
Salary All of Fuseideas salary ranges are commensurate upon experience.
Fuseideas is an equal opportunity employer and we greatly value diversity within our establishment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at Fuseideas LLC