- Expired: April 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting our customer relationship management (CRM) / business automation platforms. It is important for the Manager to analyze the organization’s current CRM application to ensure that it works well with the organization’s business structure and goals and make recommendations as needed. Additionally, the Manager will focus on organizational objectives, processes, requirements for efficient and successful CRM implementation, maintenance, and oversight.
The Manager will help drive the project execution, training and adoption of ZoHo CRM and related systems across our network. This position will also support multiple business units, including business development, sourcing and corporate partnerships. Furthermore, this role will be responsible for identifying and implementing continuous program improvement.
The Manager will confidently work daily for customers and execute on all strategies with a keen focus to details and deadlines and will bring the Fuse customer experience philosophy to life in every way possible.
FUSE - Focused on the Ultimate Service Experience
- Take primary lead as the subject matter expert for CRM system including driving participation, successful onboarding, user support, communications and training, and business development/sourcing metrics and reports
- Serve as liaison with strategic partners, and coordinate with internal stakeholders to drive CRM development, workflows and roadmap
- Build and modify modules and fields based on evolving business and/or user needs
- Create and update dashboards and saved views for business development, sourcing and leadership teams
- Establish strong vendor relationships, stay on top of product releases, monitor the progress of requests and navigate new integrations
- Maintain customer database to ensure contact information is accurate and communication lists are error free
- Troubleshoot CRM related issues to ensure systems meet the user teams’ needs
- Assist Engineering team with all systems integrations to drive better business results
- Assist user teams by proactively encouraging CRM usage
- Participate in CRM users team meetings to gather system and operational feedback for improvement
- Attend all CRM-related meetings, capturing action items and next steps.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree’ preferably in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Information Systems or related field
- 1-3 years of CRM Admin/Super User experience
- Strong management skills in managing the organizations customer relations management enterprise across multiple campaigns
- Analytical thinking ability is a necessary skill to determine key performance indicators
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in order to work directly with top-level executives as well as business development and sourcing teams
- Experience working with multiple databases, troubleshooting problems, analyzing information and data, designing queries, reports and operational policies and procedures
- Deluge script programming is highly desired
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work, both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure, manage and prioritize various projects and deadlines with multiple stakeholders
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Knowledge of overall B2B sales process and customer service experience is a plus
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Fuse Technologies