High School Brand Ambassador - University of Vermont
Fuse, LLC Burlington, VT
- Posted: over a month ago
UVM is Looking for Pre-College Ambassadors!
As a brand ambassador for the program, you’ll be the face of UVM Pre-College at your school. You’ll share how the Pre-College program works with your fellow students: how it helps you get ahead on your studies, can help you earn transferrable college credits, helps save money for your parent(s)/guardian(s), provides a real-life campus experience, prepares you for your future in college and is incredibly fun!
Do you have what it takes to be a UVM Pre-College Ambassador? You do if you:
- Have the drive: You’ve got the motivation to go above and beyond and add to your work experience. And (hopefully!) you love UVM. You want to share your Pre-College experience and get paid for it. However, it is not required that you have taken Pre-College classes.
- Have stoke: You are super keen, and this energy translates into enthusiasm for sharing the benefits of UVM Pre-College. You are outgoing and personable, love having fun and know that humor and professionalism can indeed coexist.
- Got it covered: You are organized, understand what deadlines mean and can create decent content. You’ll help UVM spread awareness through a variety tactics (think virtual discussions with your peers at your school and social media posts)—and report back to us about the awesome work you’re doing.
Timing: This program has a 10-week activation period, starting in February and wrapping up in April.
- You are currently a Vermont high school student.
- You know UVM. You love UVM.
- You are willing to share the Pre-College value with your social media networks (~1 post per week).
- You are flexible when it comes to changes in programming and can easily adapt when challenges arise.
- You are creative and fun and won’t be shy about sharing your ideas with us.
- You are hardworking, reliable and organized—you communicate and get the job done in a professional and timely manner.
- Pre-College program alum is a plus but not required.
Why else should you apply?: Great pay and unique opportunity to represent UVM Pre-College!
Hours required: About 2-4 hours per week for 10 weeks of activation. This may fluctuate slightly up or down depending on the week and activation but not by much.
Powered by JazzHR