Technical Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Respond to customer inquiries for AMS parts, researching requirements to determine exact replacement parts.
- Informs customer of unit pricing, ship date, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by customer.
- Generates parts orders in Syteline ERP system
- Ascertains credit status of customer and works with Accounts Receivable to resolve credit issues or down payment requirements.
- Receives and reviews customer complaints in order to resolve customer concerns.
- Confers with Production Control, Purchasing or Stockroom to expedite or track orders.
- Occasional travel to customer sites for consultation and trade shows.
AddressCherry Valley, IL
BusinessView all jobs at FurstStaffing