Research & Development Tech
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you good with math?
Do you enjoy creating new formulas & solutions?
We have the job for you!
A dry ingredient company based out of Orangeville, IL
wants to hire a Research & Development Tech.
$18 per hour - possibly more based on experience
R&D TECHNICIAN JOB PURPOSE AND REPORTING STRUCTURE: The R&D Technician participates in functions of research and development as well as operations including but not limited to, formulation development, production support, raw material evaluation, technical troubleshooting, packaging testing, and employee training to meet company standards for product quality, production efficiency, and profitability by performing these duties in a timely manner.
R&D TECHNICIAN KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Maintain, operate, and optimize pilot equipment in Orangeville in support of customer projects, sample requests and CoreFX initiatives.
- Manage the sample request program via communication with other R&D members, raw material procurement, warehouse, & Sales.
- Collaborate with R&D team on big picture powder technology via input and experimentation.
- Collaborate with production on troubleshooting issues, assessing ingredient changes, new production runs.
R&D TECHNICIAN ADDITIONAL DUTIES Other duties may be assigned.
- Create, review, and revise production SOP’s for commercial products
- Manage and maintain stock of ingredient portfolio
- Assess all samples before shipment to ensure customers receive highest quality ingredients
- Create new ingredient solutions via formulation process and benchtop work
- Manage projects from customer brief through commercialization
- Troubleshoot and revise formulas when raw material sourcing issues arise
- Assist with high severity requests and issue escalations as needed
- Collaborate with Sales, Production, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Maintenance, and QA colleagues
- Salesforce utilization
If you are interested in the Research & Development Tech, please apply here or call FurstStaffing at 815-656-4490!
ScienceView all jobs at FurstStaffing
Get fresh Math Research Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.