- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Oversee all accounting functions: review expenditures, payables and receivables, quarterly fees and general ledger entries; review and monitor timely account and general ledger reconciliations and financial statement reporting. Manage cash requirements to ensure adequate funds to cover obligations. Manage payroll, accounts/grants payable, donations and other accounts receivable, fixed asset and depreciation schedule activities. develop and maintain strong internal controls as well as risk management practices and insurance coverages.
- Fund Administration
- Investment Management
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with accounting concentration.
- Minimum of 3 years of fund and/or investment accounting experience preferred.
- Proficiency in GAAP and fund accounting, and knowledge of FASB and IRS regulations/standards as they apply to nonprofit agencies.
- Excellent computer skills, especially accounting related software, Word, Excel, Outlook and aptitude to learn new programs quickly.
- Experience in and knowledge of the nonprofit sector, foundations, and investment management preferred.
Salaried position with a robust benefits package. Hybrid option available.
Please apply directly to this opening or contact Rachel with any questions 815-997-1417 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at FurstStaffing
Get fresh Account Payable Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!