- Posted: over a month ago
Are you searching for a career working in a positive environment with a growing company?
If you desire to work for a company that genuinely cares about their employees then you have found that at Furniture Row. We are America’s largest privately owned furniture retailer and we achieved that by treating our employees like they deserve to be treated. We are offering the right individuals the opportunity to get the job of a lifetime as being a part of our Delivery Personnel Team!
Benefits we offer for Full-Time Employees:
- Paid Vacations: 1 Year = 1 Week, 2 Years = 2 Weeks, 3 Years = 3 Weeks
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Discount Program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for Individuals and Families
- Paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Earned Incentives
- Pre-Tax Payroll Flex Plan
- With all this the real benefit is having the opportunity to work in a great environment with people that have integrity, honesty and great character.
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Pulling & inspecting furniture for delivery
- Unloading the truck
- Tracking inventory
- Setting up furniture in customers’ home
- Having good customer service skills
- The only requirement to work in a great environment is that you be honest, have integrity, good character and strong work ethic.
Must have a clean driving record to drive our trucks. Other opportunities may include warehouse & sales.
Tags: #ReadytoWork, #Restaurant #Military #Sales #AllExperience #NoExperience #JobOpening #Careers #Furniture
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Furniture Row