We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Answer phones; Screen call’s, answer basic questions of services provided.
- Schedule appointments for customers and maintain the workflow calendar for technicians.
- Work with walk-in customers.
- Maintaining office supplies and office equipment.
- Maintain and develop communication methods to support day-to-day office workflow.
- Customer follow up and tracking of estimates and other communication as needed.
- Standard and advanced knowledge of customer centric business support software.
- Assist with maintaining various social media platforms, including Facebook and Google.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Windows.
Furniture Medic by Vanderzee
Why Work Here?Furniture Medic by Vanderzee is an award winning business that has been serving the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area for over 16 years. We are a woman owned and operated business. We provide on the job training, including formal classroom training. Our services include furniture, cabinet, and millwork restoration in a variety of industries.
Fast paced, growing company looking for hard working employees to join our team. We have great team members, and offer great benefits!