Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $22 Hourly
- Answer phones; Screen call’s, answer basic questions of services provided.
- Schedule appointments for customers and maintain the workflow calendar for technicians.
- Work with walk-in customers.
- Maintaining office supplies and office equipment.
- Maintain and develop communication methods to support day-to-day office workflow.
- Customer follow up and tracking of estimates and other communication as needed.
- Standard and advanced knowledge of customer centric business support software.
- Assist with maintaining various social media platforms, including Facebook and Google.
- Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Great Work Environment
- We provide cell phone stipend of $50.00 per month
- Profit sharing after 1 year of full-time employment
- Healthcare (Medical and Dental) – Company pays 40% for individual coverage
- Company paid short and long-term disability
- PTO (paid time off) after 90 days you earn 6 hours per pay period
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Mon - Fri, 8:00 - 4:30, 32k/47k.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Windows.
- Adaptable to a fluid work environment
- Must have a valid driver's license with minimum 2 years of driving experience
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Furniture Medic Corporate.
Furniture Medic by Vanderzee Enterprise
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?