- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Delivery & Warehouse Associate for our rapidly growing family owned furniture store in the Triangle to start immediately. This position will report directly to the Warehouse & Delivery Manager and will assist in completing home deliveries to customers' homes, unloading trucks of furniture into the furniture store/warehouse, helping load furniture for customer pickup in store, and arranging the furniture showroom to best suit the furniture and arrivals.
Weekly schedule is 4 days weekly, rotates every 2 weeks: work 2 weekends back-to-back, then 2 weekends off. Rotating work days are Monday-Thursday (10am-6pm) or Saturday-Tuesday. Additional weekdays may be required if needed.
We offer big company benefits in a small, family owned company! We have health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, paid sick leave, and 401(k) matching!
- Wrap and prepare furniture to be loaded to customers
- Load furniture into customers' vehicles
- Load furniture into company truck and prepare for deliveries
- Home deliveries of furniture to customers' homes (Tuesday, Thursday, & Sunday)
- Assembly of furniture
- Unloading of furniture from trucks into the warehouse and showroom
- Picking up furniture from warehouses and unloading them at the showroom
- Ensure warehouse is tidy and organized
- Ensure showroom floor is full of furniture and organized
- Must have 1+ years experience of in home FURNITURE deliveries
- Must have experience assembling furniture
- Must have experience driving a large box truck
- Must be able to lift heavy objects alone, with the use of dollies or hand trucks, and with others
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass random drug screenings
- Detail oriented
- VERY careful and cautious
- Must love dogs (we have a store dog)
Customer deliveries will be scheduled for 3 days per week. Unloading trucks will be scheduled for 1-2 days per week.
You must have experience doing in-home furniture delivery to be considered for this job.
Furnish This - Fine Home FurnishingsWhy Work Here?
Small company with big company benefits. No corporate bureaucracy to deal with, just good people.
Rapidly growing, family owned and operated furniture store in the Brier Creek area of Raleigh/Durham.
8609 Jersey CourtRaleigh, NC
Transportation and Storage