Customer Support Associate
Funnel Leasing Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
Have you ever rented an apartment and wished the process could be better? At Funnel we do too. We know we need to make the process of renting an apartment as easy as purchasing socks on Amazon. We’ve created cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We’re in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll meet.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Associate to join our growing Customer Experience team. This isn’t your everyday Customer Support – you will play a crucial role in collaboration and communication between Customer Success, Product, and our industry leading clients. You’ll support customers across multiple channels, and work closely with the Customer Success team to deliver a world class experience to our customers whilst continuously improving our processes and efficiencies as we grow.
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in Customer Support, with fantastic opportunities for real impact and future growth in a fun, fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
What we expect in this role:
- Deep customer focus. You’ll be the front line of support for our customers. You are passionate and dedicated to their success, compassionate to customer issues and you take the time to deliver support at the highest quality.
- Insatiable curiosity. Be conversant in our top clients’ business needs and the industry. Develop a mastery of the Funnel product and the ability to keep up with our rapidly changing tech capabilities.
- Technical troubleshooting & problem-solving. Quickly identify causes to customer issues, and provide well articulated feedback/escalation information to Product.
- Autonomy. Deliver results autonomously with minimal direction or guidance.
- Eye for process improvement. Support the Customer Experience team with operating improvements, education and documentation, and identifying best practices.
- Stellar communication. Distill and translate technical concepts to both technical and non technical users.
What we think you’ll need:
- 2-4+ years of customer support experience. Ideally, you’ll have worked in technical customer support or technical troubleshooting before.
- Legal authorization to work full time in the USA (we can’t sponsor visas for this role).
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- You love to troubleshoot and have a keen eye for detail & identifying patterns in customer contacts and feedback.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility, especially under pressure.
- We’re working towards a 24/7 support experience, so flexibility in your schedule is a must.
- The ability to receive and offer constructive feedback and work to maintain our company values and collaborative culture. Our team is mostly remote, so we work hard to stay connected & you need to be a strong team player.
- You’re comfortable with live communication. We support our clients across multiple channels including email, chat, phone/virtual meetings. We also communicate internally with other teams on a daily basis - so great communication skills are essential in this role.
You’ll really impress us if you have:
- Experience in SaaS customer support
- Experience or in-depth knowledge of the real estate space
- IT/Technical/Software Eng education or experience (current students encouraged to apply!)
- Experience working with Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira/Atlassian
Funnel offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll get to work with the most transparent, passionate, and brightest people ready to revolutionize the industry. If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company where you can advance your career, you’ve come to the right place.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Funnel Leasing