Do you want to do work that matters? Do you love getting to work with people, hear their stories, and help them make decisions that will benefit their families for years to come? If you are looking for more work-life balance and are interested in starting a new, fulfilling career as a prepaid funeral sales professional, this is the opportunity you have been looking for. As a FUNERAL PREPLANNING SPECIALIST, you will meet with families in the AMARILLO, TX area every day who are interested in planning ahead for funeral wishes, and you will walk them through the process of planning ahead step by step.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With Funeral Directors Life, you will be positioned for a successful career in prepaid funeral sales:
· Leads are provided from a variety of sources
· Your earning potential is up to you! This position offers uncapped base pay, uncapped commissions, and generous volume bonuses
· You will receive industry-leading training and ongoing development from your supportive sales management team
· Have the opportunity to qualify for fun, amazing, all-expenses paid annual incentive trips
· Participate in sales contests for the opportunity to earn cash prizes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be successful in this role, you will need certain skills and requirements, which include, but are not limited to:
· TEXAS Life Insurance License REQUIRED
· FUNERAL industry experience HIGHLY PREFERRED
· Highly ethical approach to sales
· Proven track record of sales success
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
· Comfortable working with user-friendly sales software and CRM software
· Able to collaborate with others and work as part of a team
· Good planning and organizational skills
· Creative and innovative – someone who will take initiative and ownership in their role
· Valid driver’s license
To learn more about a career with purpose with Funeral Directors Life, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Why Work Here?
Ignite your career by partnering with a great company and doing work that matters!
Funeral Directors Life is a full-service prepaid funeral insurance company that is helping funeral homes across the nation grow and succeed in a rapidly changing marketplace. Our mission is "to be known as the best, most-respected provider of service to our industry," and we are dedicated to serving others with integrity, respect, and excellence in all that we do. In fact, Funeral Directors Life has been recognized numerous times by FORTUNE magazine and Texas Monthly as one of the best workplaces in the state and the nation. As an award-winning workplace, Funeral Directors Life seeks to help each employee grow as a whole person—mind, body, and soul. To learn more about our company and culture, go to www.funeraldirectorslife.com/careers. An Equal Opportunity Employer.